Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forgotten potato masher!



This is another item from my sister's house this past summer. I remember seeing this potato masher in her kitchen every time I would visit....not real sure what it was all about but when it ended up in the SELL ALL THIS! room I felt I should rescue it...it must have meant something to her! I brought home and decide to Wood-burn it....well it turned out so cute I wanted to keep but decided I would go ahead and send to her....She just got it and loves it....it was just an old thing she picked up at Canton Flea market several years ago....but she liked it so now it is rescued. Picture does not show well...but it is unique!♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mim! The masher and the soup sign are so cute! I love old signs. You said you found the sign online - so I guess that means you didn't paint it? You could have! You are that good! Hope to see you next week at Miss Anita's.

    ReplyDelete